I had normal blood pressure and now I have high blood pressure what can I do to make it normal again?

Several things. If you're blood pressure is high, there are several things that may help, besides medications. Weight loss for people overweight or obese is probably the most effective. Regular cardiovascular activity (150min+ / week), if okay'd by your doctor, is also great. Alcohol cessation or moderation is important, as is salt restriction. Following a dash diet is another way to control BP through diet!
High BP. I suggest regular exercises, weight management, and dash diet, which in a nutshell is 1) eat foods rich in potassium, magnesium and calcium, such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, legumes, fish, lean meats, poultry and low-fat dairy foods, 2) cut back on foods that are high in sodium (<1, 500 milligrams a day or about 2/3 teaspoon of table salt), saturated/trans fat and cholesterol.
How can I lower BP? Assuming your BP is being measured correctly (which is very unlikely) he best proven way to lower BP without meds is to do the DASH eating plan. I recommend getting the DASH Diet of HTN paperback by Thomas Moore et al and do Chapter 9 exactly for 2 weeks. If your BP is what I call diet sensitive then it will be normal in 2-3 weeks. Learn to take your own BP with an accurate device and get back.