Last night, I threw up my dinner, and then my chest hurt. Am I too young for heart attack (30) ?

Dr. George Valdez

In brief: Probably

I've seen under 30 have heart attack with type 1 diabetes, Cocaine use, and congenital heart condition (3 different people).
It's very unlikely but if you have symptoms that worsen with exertion, you should seek medical attention.

In brief: Probably

Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. Joseph Dumba

In brief: Yes too young

Yes, you are probably too young for a heart attack.
Besides the pain of a heart attack is usually not after throwing up. It is a dull, pressure like pain like some heavy object is placed on your chest. You probably have muscle pain as a result of the vomiting.

In brief: Yes too young

Dr. Joseph Dumba
Dr. Joseph Dumba
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine