Do any exercise asthma medications worsen my diabetes?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let me under stand
Asthma medications, most of it steroid in different ratio, this diffidently effect your the diabetes, you will need more medication’s for the diabetes.
I hope i help let me know if any other help you need. As far exer, thank you.

In brief: Let me under stand
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. William Lizarraga
In brief: Probably not
Steroids might worsen diabetes, and inhaled steroids are sometimes used for asthma.
It's possible that if you are prescribed inhaled steroids for your asthma, that it would worsen blood sugars and glycemic control, but more commonly fast acting inhalers (like albuterol) are used before exercise to control diabetes and these should not worsen diabetes.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. Melissa Young
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Generally, no
Usually, people with exercise-induced asthma use an inhaled bronchodilator as needed.
If this is what you are using, it is unlikely to affect your diabetes. Even inhaled steroids have minimal impact in blood sugars. Oral steroids, like Prednisone , can raise sugars, but aren't usually used in exercise induced asthma.

In brief: Generally, no
Dr. Melissa Young
Dr. Melissa Young
Dr. Vicken Poochikian