What is a good exercise plan to lose 60 lbs in 6 months, while eating healthy?

Dr. Frank Holmes
Sports Medicine

In brief: That amount not safe

A good rule is to lose 1-2 pounds/week.
500-1000 calorie deficit/day below your required amount will give those losses. At that pace, you would lose 26-52 lbs. In 6 months. It's easier to lose weight early on and the pace of loss often slows down. A combo of cardio and weight training should give you best results. 5-6 days/week of exercise is ideal. Bariatric surgery can be another option.

In brief: That amount not safe

A good rule is to lose 1-2 pounds/week.
Dr. Frank Holmes
Dr. Frank Holmes
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let try to help

. According to the american college of sports medicine, healthy weight loss is usually no more than 1 to 2 pounds per week.
At this rate, your goal will be to lose a total of 60 pounds in approximately seven months from the day you start. Control calorie’s is very important. Exercise 5 days a week. 3 cardio days and 2 toning days. I hope that will help. Thank you.

In brief: Let try to help

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied