Can i take 5htp and GABA with Zoloft (sertraline) and clonazepam? If so what is the safe amount of each? I am on 50mg of zoloft (sertraline).

In brief: Not recommended

Both zoloft (sertraline) and 5thp will increase serotonin levels.
The doses are often not well standardized in supplements - so you can't always be sure of the amount of active substance you are getting. Best to talk over with your prescribing psychiatrist. He or she can raise dose of zoloft (sertraline) if indicated.

In brief: Not recommended

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: 5HTP

I would not advise taking 5htp while on zoloft, (sertraline) due to additive effect on serotonin.
Consult your doc.

In brief: 5HTP

Consult your doc.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Eric Weisman