I have muffled hearing in my right ear. It has been going on for a couple of weeks. No pain, but feels as if my ear "popped." what is this?

Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: See your doctor.
You could have fluid in your middle ear space; the only way to know for sure is to have your doctor take a look.

In brief: See your doctor.
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: 1ear muffled hearing
As long as you have no other symptoms, pain/dizziness/loss of hearing/serious illness, it could simply be fluid in the middle ear blocked from draining (eustacian tube dysfunction) - nothing serious usually caused by allergies or enlarged adnoids.
Wiill defer to an ENT specialist for more detail and recommend you talk to your doctor and get referral to ENT (ear, nose, throat) to check ear/hearing.

In brief: 1ear muffled hearing
Dr. Allyson Pizzo-Berkey
Dr. Allyson Pizzo-Berkey