While running, the inside of my foot on the bottom left side below my heel starting hurting suddenly. Could it be plantar fasciitis?

Plantar fasciitis. The most common cause of heel pain is plantar fasciitis: an inflammation of a thick band of tissue that helps hold up the arch of your foot. It attaches to your heel bone, and is usually the most painful for the first few steps in the morning, or after sitting a long time and then standing quickly.
Fasciitis. Yes, it sounds like plantar fasciitis. Try stretching, icing and make sure your running shoes aren't worn down. It's a good idea to stretch after you run as well. If you have been running for awhile and this is the first you've had pain then reasses your routine; pace, distance, terrain, shoe type, etc... Good luck.