I did excessive exercise during which I got hit on head. Area swollen a bit but no pain there. Bodyach better but still a bit dizzy. Shud see doctor ?

Dr. Steven Bowers
In brief: How long
How long has the dizziness lasted and how severe is it? Does it feel like you or the room you are in is spinning? Does it make standing still or walking difficult? Are your ears ringing? Dizziness warrants a physician visit, because some things that cause dizziness can be serious.

In brief: How long
Dr. Steven Bowers
Dr. Steven Bowers
2 comments
Dr. Steven Bowers
Since it seems to be improving I would agree with a strategy of watchful waiting. Any change for the worse should get immediate attention.
Dr. Steven Bowers
Oh and you are very welcome.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine