I am 34 weeks pregnant and have been having pressure. I am 1cm dilated w/ a soft cervix. Should I be worried about early labor? This is my 2nd child.

Dr. James Henning
Anesthesiology

In brief: Possibly

The time to onset and during of labor is often shorter the second or third times around.
Do speak to your ob/gyn for guidance.

In brief: Possibly

Do speak to your ob/gyn for guidance.
Dr. James Henning
Dr. James Henning
Dr. Lonna Larsh

In brief: Ask your doctor

You're going to need to ask your midwife or doctor about this one.
If you are having contractions that are changing your cervix, then you definitely need to be worried. If you are not having contractions and your cervix is not changing, then you are ok. Don't take any chances though. You really don't want to have a premature baby.

In brief: Ask your doctor

Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham