I am 34 weeks pregnant and have been having pressure. I am 1cm dilated w/ a soft cervix. Should I be worried about early labor? This is my 2nd child.

Dr. James Henning
Anesthesiology
In brief: Possibly
The time to onset and during of labor is often shorter the second or third times around.
Do speak to your ob/gyn for guidance.

In brief: Possibly
Do speak to your ob/gyn for guidance.
Dr. James Henning
Dr. James Henning
Dr. Lonna Larsh
In brief: Ask your doctor
You're going to need to ask your midwife or doctor about this one.
If you are having contractions that are changing your cervix, then you definitely need to be worried. If you are not having contractions and your cervix is not changing, then you are ok. Don't take any chances though. You really don't want to have a premature baby.

In brief: Ask your doctor
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Adam Levy