I am looking for the dermatologist who treats nail fungus on hand by laser. All other treatments has bee exhausted. Any suggestions? Thank you

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Call laser company

It may help to call laser company for referral to who has equipment.
Sciton laser company has attachment to their system for the treatment of nail fungus with a ndyag laser. Go to scitonlaser.Com and enter info forr referral to doctor who has equipment.

In brief: Call laser company

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me help please

Laser treatment for toenail fungus are revolutionary breakthrough procedures in treating nail fungus infection.
Laser fungus toenail treatments do not cause cuts or burns and thus has the advantage of patients being treated without reported discomfort. I did prvide with web site to find a doctor do that.Good luck, thank you.

In brief: Let me help please

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: Try a podiatrist

Podiatrists are treating toenail fungus with lasers and you might find one who can help you.
New star lasers also makes an ndyag laser for toenails. You might want to try their website as well.

In brief: Try a podiatrist

Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King