I am two months pregnant. Please, what drug can I use to treat malaria?

David Escobar

In brief: Depends

This all depends on the region where you were infected.
There are varying degrees of malarial drug resistance around the globe. There are several malarial medications that are safe to take during pregnancy, but again everything depend on the region of the world where you were infected. Please make an appoint with a health care provider and/or an infectious disease specialist!

In brief: Depends

David Escobar
David Escobar
Answer assisted by David Escobar, Medical Student
Dr. Maureen Mays
Clinical Lipidology

In brief: Ask you ob Dr.

That is a high risk OB question that should be answered by your high risk OB doctor. Call your doctor right away.

In brief: Ask you ob Dr.

Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham