Insomnia bad, I put on Prozac 10 mg and trazadone 50 mg. Taken 2 days. I was taking serqouel 50 mg & worked for a while but stopped working. Dr. Said stop seroquel (quetiapine) since given new meds, what do ido?

Maybe more trazodone. You have to talk to your doctor about what to do. We can't advise or treat you over the internet. But here's something to consider: seroquel (quetiapine) 50 mg is stronger than trazodone 50 mg. The latter is usually a better choice for insomnia, but the dose may need to go up. Prozac (fluoxetine) may help depression or anxiety that interferes with sleep, but it takes a few weeks to work. Good luck.
Insomnia. Trazodone dose is low still, so discuss with your prescribing doctor. Also, practice the sleep hygiene techniques (refer to my previous answers re. Sleep hygiene).
Talk to your doctor. What happens next depends on what you were being treated for in the first place. Talking to your prescribing dr. About your symptoms following the change of medication will help him/her determine if the change is necessary or if any other course of action should be taken based on your diagnosis. Good luck.