I have hot flashes. I wake up and soaked in sweat. I have a discharge. Could this be menopause?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Possibly
This depends upon your age and hormonal history.
These are typical menopausal symptoms and rarely in the 35-50 year old age group are other conditions the cause. If persistent or bothersome, see your OB -gyn to discuss and decide upon treatment.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy
Your discharge may not be related to menopause. However if it does not itch, burn or have an odor you can watch it. If persistent please contact your gynecologist
Dr. Mila McManus
In brief: Possibly, however...
Hot flashes & nt sweats have several causes, other than menopause.
If you have adrenal insufficiency, this could be a cause. Side effects of meds can trigger them, such as some antidepressants. The discharge is a separate issue. If you are menopausal, you would start to have vaginal dryness. You need to have the discharge checked out. In fact, you should seek help with sweats as well.

In brief: Possibly, however...
Dr. Mila McManus
Dr. Mila McManus
Dr. Donna Bennett
In brief: It's possible
This depends on several factors, for example your age and menstrual status.
A visit to the ob/gyn is warranted.

In brief: It's possible
A visit to the ob/gyn is warranted.
Dr. Donna Bennett
Dr. Donna Bennett