What's the best way to get a prescription for finasteride or propecia when one doesn't have a doctor or health insurance?

Dr. William Lizarraga

In brief: Prescription requird

These are prescription drugs and can only be written by people with a license to prescribe drugs.
If it is something you are concerned about, then you should be able to see a doctor and pay cash for an exam to make sure it is something that would be safe for you to take. Most places have a clinic for low income and underinsured patients too. The medicine you mention is not expensive, usually.

In brief: Prescription requird

Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See a dermatologist

The only legal way to get a prescription is to be examined diagnosed and then treated if appropriate.

In brief: See a dermatologist

Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me help

This madication used for prstate problem, you have to be checked to be sure you have the problem, then you have t have scpit, few places have reduce prices for people HAV no ins, www.
Healthwarehouse.Com www.Walmart.Com/pharmacy. Hopefuully i was of help let me know.

In brief: Let me help

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. William Forsythe