I have noticed I have a mole on the back of my bum near the crack and its skin colour.Wondering if its a normal mole?

Dr. Ralph Rosato
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Suspicious mole

Moles can be normal or potentially malignant.
Usually moles in the skin that is exposed to the sun are most worrisome, however even if a mole is never n the sun it can become a melanoma. If the mole is new or has changed in shape, color, or itches or bleeds you should seek a physician for an evaluation. Is there a family history of skin cancer or melanoma?

In brief: Suspicious mole

Dr. Ralph Rosato
Dr. Ralph Rosato
Dr. Steve Springer

In brief: ABCDE's

As the title suggests above.
...Worrisome characteristics would include: asymmetry, irregular border, change in color, diameter greater than 5mm, or a lesion that is evolving over time.

In brief: ABCDE's

As the title suggests above.
Dr. Steve Springer
Dr. Steve Springer