What is the percentage of women who end up being pregnant even with a negative blood test? And is it possible to get pregnant with an ovarian cyst?

Time & technique . Blood tests for pregnancy are highly accurate. However, if the test is too early, the test may be negative and women may become "pregnant" after the test. It is advisable to do the test after a missed period. It is quite possible to become pregnant with an ovarian cyst.
Humph. I do not know the exact percent of false negatives, but usually pertains to when you conceive and when you test. Serial tests are rarely wrong. Yes it is possible to get pregnant with an ovarian cyst.