I have been sick with flu like symptoms now my face is swollen on oneside and coughing hurts under my stomach like a ball is there?

Please see your Dr. If you have facial swelling, you need to see your doctor asap. The belly pain sounds like your belly muscles are sore from the cough, but I'm concerned that you could have a sinus infection, at the least.
Flu Then Face Full. Flu followed by a swollen face = a sinus infection. With any swelling, go see your doctor right away. Repeatedly coughing has caused strained muscles between your ribs and diaphragm strain or abdominal muscle strain. A swollen face = go see your doctor to be treated for a sinus infection and have your teeth examined to exclude a dental abscess.