I was told I have kidney stones and it's close to my bladder. Lately i've had frequent urination. Is this a sign it's stuck or that it's coming out?

Dr. Robert Patterson

In brief: Kidney stones

Could be either..
.But first i would check to see if you have a UTI ( urinary tract infection) that can often cause frequent urination. There are other causes ( like diabetes, etc) check for infection first. That will also check for red blood cells, that could be seen also with a stone.

In brief: Kidney stones

Could be either..
Dr. Robert Patterson
Dr. Robert Patterson
Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Probably not

The sign that you stone is moving close to the bladder would generally be increased pain, as the ureter narrows as it gets close to the bladder. Once you pass it into the bladder, the pain resolves, but is unlikely to cause frequent urination.
That is more likely from an infection, diabetes, or some other cause. See your physician for testing.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine