I have been having painful hemorrhoids since my last abdominal surgery to fix my ovaries, 2 years ago. I did get prescription for it, no avail. Surgery ya think?

Dr. Kevin O'neil
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology

In brief: Colorectal Surgeon

See a colorectal surgeon for an exam. There are in office procedures such as banding, which may be appropriate.

In brief: Colorectal Surgeon

Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

In brief: Hemorhoids

Hemorhoids not responding to treatment with steroid cream can be treated surgically.
There are many procedures out there and the satisfaction rate is pretty high. Talk to your pcp and he or she will make the appropate refferals for you.

In brief: Hemorhoids

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Adam Levy