I have been having painful hemorrhoids since my last abdominal surgery to fix my ovaries, 2 years ago. I did get prescription for it, no avail. Surgery ya think?

Colorectal Surgeon. See a colorectal surgeon for an exam. There are in office procedures such as banding, which may be appropriate.
Hemorhoids. Hemorhoids not responding to treatment with steroid cream can be treated surgically. There are many procedures out there and the satisfaction rate is pretty high. Talk to your pcp and he or she will make the appropate refferals for you.