I have had a server headache the past twelve days it feels like my head is being split down the middle and my balance is off and sick to my stomach. ?

Dr. RADHA SYED
Gynecology

In brief: Migraines

Your headache symptoms sound like migraines to me.
However, with persistent headaches, unrelenting and severe needs urgent investigation and visit to your family doctor, the most important investigation after an exam would be a ct scan of your head.Dont delay!

In brief: Migraines

Dr. RADHA SYED
Dr. RADHA SYED
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management

In brief: More than Migraine

From your description you may be having a basilar migraine which involves the back and bottom of your brain more than a classical migraine.
In view of the recent severe onset, i would consider this a medical emergency and get to a er asap for immediate evaluation as there may be a blood vessel expanding and getting ready to break.

In brief: More than Migraine

Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx