I seem to have a reaction to almost everything I eat. Headache, tingling, numbness, nausea, dizziness, foggy headed, etc. ?

Dr. Lea Danielsen
In brief: See a doctor
Have you seen a doctor for this? It is unusual that it would be "everything" you eat.
I might keep a careful diary of timing of these symptoms and explore why you feel like it is related to food. There are a few things like "reactive hypoglycemia", which can occur hours after eating so the timing and consistency of what you are experiencing may be helpful to your doctor.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Lea Danielsen
Dr. Lea Danielsen
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
In brief: Not sure
Food reactions could be the cause.
I suggest seeing a doctor to discuss your symptoms. Keep a food and symptom diary. We may be able to link a single ingredient such as nuts. Soy or wheat.

In brief: Not sure
Food reactions could be the cause.
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. Marsha Davis