Earache, on and off voice hoarseness, neck pain, swollen glands, occasional congestion for 3+ weeks. Oc drugs don't help. Concerning?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Earache on and off
Your question does not mention what over the counter medications you used.
Based on you question it seems your symptoms are related to allergy and there may or mey not be any infectious process.You need to consult your doctor and may benefit from allergy medicine and decongestants, if there is no evidence of infection in throat or ears, if there is one then you may need antibiotics.

In brief: Earache on and off
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management
In brief: See PCP
I would see my pcp.
It does not sound overly concerning, but if you have failed otc medications then you may need to try something else.

In brief: See PCP
I would see my pcp.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld