If I don't use an oral fungus med. For thrush will it away by it self evenally?

Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Oral thrush course

Presuming that the thrush was formally diagnosed, the recommended management for resolution, is identification and treatment of predisposing factors and antifungal therapy.
Judicious oral hygiene is critical, but will not by itself resolve oral candidiasis.

In brief: Oral thrush course

Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Probably

Oral thrush is an overgrowth of the fungus you have in your mouth.
Topical meds like Nystatin mouthwash is very effective at clearing it. If you do not use it, it will eventually clear with good oral hygiene and scraping your tongue with your tooth brush.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Yash Khanna
I may just add that persistent or recurrent thrush infection in the oral cavity can be sign of lack of immunity in healthy adults and you should consult you doctor to rule out these conditions
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham