I all of a sudden got sharp chest pain left side felt it more when I stand it hurts but it doesn't hurt much when I sit but I do feel it. Fatigue.?

Dr. Gutti Rao
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Cp

Chest pain can be due to several causes.
In a 20 year old it is unlikely to be due to heart problems, it looks more like musculoskeletal strain. However get checked with your doctor.

In brief: Cp

Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. William Lizarraga

In brief: Pleurisy, or worse

This could be a case of pleuritis, an inflammation of the lining of the lung that often occurs with viral symptoms.
If so, it is treated with anti-inflammatory drugs like naproxyn and ibuprofen. On the other hand, there are a number of serious and potentially life-threatening disease that can cause chest pain. I'd talk to your doctor first thing if possible.

In brief: Pleurisy, or worse

Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. Steven Seres