It feels like its in the lower right part of the cerebellum.Its like a tickling sensation.But its really irritating. ?

Tejas Ozarkar
General Practice
In brief: Hard to tell
Although it is probably not emergent, there can be a pathology contributing to the sensation you describe.
I would make an appointment with your doctor so they can rule some possibilities like tumor, muscle pain, infection, etc. A blood clot that moves to the brain is a medical emergency. If you suddenly feel one-sided body weakness, cannot smile or speak, that is your cue to get to the er!

In brief: Hard to tell
Tejas Ozarkar
Tejas Ozarkar
Answer assisted by Tejas Ozarkar, Medical Student
Dr. Eric Weisman