I've been experiencing some discomfort in the back lower part of my head.It feels really weird.What is that? Do I have a tumor or a forming blood clot?

Tejas Ozarkar
General Practice

In brief: Hard to tell

Although it is probably not emergent, there can be a pathology contributing to the sensation you describe.
I would make an appointment with your doctor so they can rule some possibilities like tumor, muscle pain, infection, etc. A blood clot that moves to the brain is a medical emergency. If you suddenly feel one-sided body weakness, cannot smile or speak, that is your cue to get to the er!

In brief: Hard to tell

Tejas Ozarkar
Tejas Ozarkar
Answer assisted by Tejas Ozarkar, Medical Student
Dr. Andrew Walter
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Unknown

May be neither. If you are concerned you should see your doctor, he/she can do tests to find out.

In brief: Unknown

Dr. Andrew Walter
Dr. Andrew Walter