I have a pain in my hills. Mostly in the left one. I was told by a chiropractor to roll my foot over a golf ball. Pain increased greatly in the bottom?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Plantar fascitis
The most common spontaneous pain (not from trauma) in the heels and bottom of the foot is from plantar fascitis.
There are other, rare causes. You should see your podiatrist and have this diagnosed and treated if it bothers you greatly.

In brief: Plantar fascitis
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Swati Avashia
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
In brief: See your doctor
Heel pain can be be from many different causes.
The exercises your were given sound like they are for plantar fascitis but you may have another condition causing your heel pain. You may need different stretches, special inserts in your shoes, splints, an injection.... It's hard to tell without evaluating you.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Swati Avashia
Dr. Swati Avashia
Dr. Vicken Poochikian