For the past two weeks one of my testicles has been slightly sore and sitting closer to my body. It used to sit lower than the other, now not.?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Sore testicle
A sore testicle should usually be checked.
It could represent a bacterial infection, which should be treated, a kidney stone, which really hurts, the result of minor trauma/contusion to the testicle, or to a condition called idiopathic (i.e., the cause is unknown) orchalgia. Sometimes you can have a cyst in your scrotum which can cause pressure on one or the other testicle.

In brief: Sore testicle
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Michael Yu
Urology
In brief: Orchitis?
Sounds like it might be orchitis, or an infection/inflammation of the testis.
Another possibility could be intermittent torsion, but that is usually more painful. I recommend seeing your pcp or urologist for further evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Orchitis?
Dr. Michael Yu
Dr. Michael Yu
Dr. Jack Hinkle