Can fibroids affect a woman getting pregnant?

Sometimes. Fibroids may affect conception/pregnancy if they are a size or location that block your fallopian tubes or interfere with sperm travel from your cervix to your fallopian tubes. Submucosal fibroids may prevent implantation and growth of an embryo, so doctors may recommend removing them if you are having trouble getting pregnant. More info: http://www.Mayoclinic.Com/health/uterine-fibroids/ds00078.
Yes but not usually. Most women with fibroids are able to get pregnant despite the fibroids sharing the womb. It depends on where the fibroids are located in the uterus as to how much of an impact thery may have. In most cases pregnancy can occur. Depending on the quantity and size of the fibroids, it may increase the risk of losing a pregnancy that is early but runs out of blood supply sharing with the fibroids.
Yes. Fibroids can interfere with every part of the fertility pathway from fertilization to delivery. Central fibroids can prevent a woman from getting pregnant or causing her to miscarry. Fibroids can block openings to the fallopian tubes. Once pregnant, fibroids often grow and can"crowd out" an early fetus and cause fetal death. Late in pregnancy a fibroid could block birth canal leading to c-section.
At times. Most women with fibroids are able to get pregnant despite the fibroids sharing the womb. It depends on where the fibroids are located in the uterus as to how much of an impact they may have. In most cases pregnancy can occur. Depending on the quantity and size of the fibroids, it may increase the risk of losing a pregnancy that is early but runs out of blood supply sharing with the fibroids.