What does a positive ANA and vitamin d deficient mean?

Two separate things. Positive ANA screen needs further confirmation and specific antibody testing. It may indicate an autoimmune disease like lupus. Vitamin D deficiency is common in the US and results from inadequate sun exposure and inadequate diet. It can be easily treated by taking over the counter Vit D pills/capsules.
Abnormal tests. The significance of an ANA test depends on the level of the titer (if it is less than 1:320, it is not really significant) and on whether you are having any related symptoms (like arthritis, vasculitis, etc.). The level for diagnosing vitamin d deficiency has recently been lower. It used to be at a level of 30 ng/ml, but last year was lowered to 20 ng/ml. You may not be deficient by the new standa.
Depends. What symptoms have you been having? ANA can be falsely positive in may people but can also be a marker for autoimmune conditions (where your immune system attacks your own tissues). A low vitamin d level is typically from not getting enough sunlight and dietary vitamin d but sometimes it can be associated with other disorders. See your doctor to figure out what the implications are for you.