Ok I've been kinda worried because I found out im bout 2mos. Pregnant and I've been riding roller costers a lot during the 2mos isnt that bad for thebaby?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: We just don't know
There has been little research on the effects on the human embryo or fetus of rapid acceleration/deceleration with ascent/descent.
It is not possible to say a baby exposed to those physical conditions will be normal; we cannot even say that about a baby not exposed to those changes. What women should do if they think or know they are pregnant is ask an OB doctor before engaging in unusual things.

In brief: We just don't know
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Jeoffry Gordon
In brief: Don't worry
The fetus evolves well protected, floating in a sack of water (the amniotic fluid) which easily fends off most physical forces impacting a mom's body.

In brief: Don't worry
Dr. Jeoffry Gordon
Dr. Jeoffry Gordon
2 comments
Dr. John Weeks
probably not a treatment for morning sickness!
Dr. Louise Andrew
...but it is time to start thinking about protecting yourself AND the baby now that you are going to be a mom. Please don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs at all for his or her sake. And see a doctor for your checkups and vitamins and to make sure everything is going well.
Dr. Jane Van Dis