I have pain on right side about 7 inches from my belly button sharp stabbing pain it comes and goes ?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Check it out?

Any pain like that have a reason, it is very hard to discuss her , have your doctor check it out for you.
Good luck.

In brief: Check it out?

Good luck.
Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Alarm signs to check

Fleeting recurrent abdominal discomfort as described is best addressed by first addressing accompanying signs/symptoms that may localize the organ involved: vaginal discharge or bleeding, alteration in periods, pregnancy risk? Fever, nausea, vomiting, altered stool pattern, blood with stool, tenderness, distension? Painful urination, blood in urine? Recent trauma, herniations? Age? Gender? Risks?

In brief: Alarm signs to check

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery