I have frequent heart burn, sharp pains in random places across my abdomen and rare heat flashes, could they just be from the heart burn?

Dr. Frederick Shieh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Hard to say
Although it is likely heart burn or something benign, more concerning causes should be ruled out.
First thing would be to get your heart checked out if you are having chest pain. Depending on the severity of the pain, imaging of your belly may be required, either through scans or endoscopy. Bottom line is that you need to talk with your physician as more information and testing is needed.

In brief: Hard to say
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: We have to be carefu
Frequent heart burn and heat flashes not improved by proper medications', should be look at carefully to find out may be it is heart problem and other causes.

In brief: We have to be carefu
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Lori Wagner
Actually this was featured on the national news last night with Diane Sawyer...especially in women, the signs of a heart attack may not be typical chest pain/pressure.
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery