I have a burning feeling in my vaginal area. It akways happens whenever im around my period or when im on it. What is it and is there any medications?

Dr. Katharine Garnier
In brief: See your doctor
It is hard to tell exactly what you are describing on the internet, but often yeast infections can get worse just before your menses, and can cause burning, both in the vagina and the external genital area.
You can try an over the counter antifungal, like gynelotromin (or using Nizoral (ketoconazole) shampoo to the external area once a week) to see it helps.The best step is to have your gyn/dr. Check you!

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Adam Levy