No appetite, headache, nonstop cough and its not the flu., diarrhea, vomiting 4 days straight?

Another virus. May be to blame besides the influenza virus. There are numerous viruses, but only some of them are commonly tested for. One of these is the flu. Just because you tested negative for this does not mean you don't have another flu-like illness. Stay in touch with your doctor and get plenty of rest, fluids, and appropriate symptomatic medicines.
You're sounding sick. You sound pretty sick with both respiratory and GI symptoms. While there is a good chance you have a variant of influenza b, your symptoms can be a systemic non-infectious process as well. Is there fever? Have you had a chest x-ray? Have stool tests included a check for blood, or are you coughing blood? Have antibiotics been tried, & if so what has been your response? What co-morbidities present?