Had an pnemonia shot the week of the ninth and it still be itching so bad I had hives on my arm or welts. Its still a lil swellen n has a lump. ?

Dr. Ray Tidman
In brief: Report to shot sourc
Consider this a reaction to your vaccination, rare but important to report so patterns can be trended and reacted to.
Best to receive vaccines in a doc's office for this rare event.

In brief: Report to shot sourc
Dr. Ray Tidman
Dr. Ray Tidman
Dr. Joel Selter
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma
In brief: Vaccine reaction
It might be worthwhile to be tested by an allergist to see if you are truly allergic to the vaccine.
There are simple protocols for desensitization that the allergist can do in the office if you are indeed allergic.. The same applies to other vaccines - like flu and mmr.

In brief: Vaccine reaction
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Marsha Davis