I have worn my evoshield for a while with sweat building up and i wash it after every game. There is a reduction to the rash on my wrist. Help?

Dr. Barry Callahan
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Contact Dermatitis?

You might be developing a hypersensitivity to the material the device is made of (like latex) i'm a hand surgeon who specializes in sports conditions of the upper extremity and I have seen a number of patients develop contact dermatitis to these.
I would apply otc Hydrocortisone for about 5 days to the rash and not use the evoshield. If it doesn't clear i would consult a dermatologist.

In brief: Contact Dermatitis?

Dr. Barry Callahan
Dr. Barry Callahan