For the past week, I have gotten 5 nose bleeds, from my right nostril, at night. Why?

Dr. Brian Affleck
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Nose bleeds

One of the most common reasons for nose bleeds is dry nose.
You might be breathing through your mouth or the humidity in your bedroom might be very low. The dryness can cause bleeding because the lining of your nose dries out and can crack. You might have a prominent vessel, as well. Best to have it looked at with this many bleeding episodes just to make sure you don't need some treatment.

In brief: Nose bleeds

Dr. Robert Stachler
I agree. A nosebleed can be Handled very easily in the office with silver nitrate. You most likely have a prominent vessel on the right.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian