What are some causes for red spots on my eyelids and under my eye?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Rash?
Some skin rash secondary to make up use, eczema, dermatitis etc.
...You should provide more specific info...Such as how long you have had this, what makes it worse or better, any new skincare/make up product?

In brief: Rash?
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Michelle Chambers
Bright red small bumps may be cherry angiomas. Benign blood vessel tumors.
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: Airborne
Rashes immediately around the eyes, in my experience, are nearly always caused by dust, pollen, and other airborne allergens and irritants.
Your eye sockets are natural "cups" that trap airborne particles, and the skin in those areas is thin and sensitive. Makeup used to be a common cause of such rashes but not any more; the cosmetic companies have largely eliminated allergens from eye makeup.

In brief: Airborne
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern