What is this bubble feeling in my gums? Like there's this bubble in my gums. Is this normal?

Dr. David May
Dentistry

In brief: Differential diagnos

You might want to see your general dentist first to see if it is a peiodontic "bubble" or an endoddontic "bubble".
Your dentist could then tell you which specialist to see or might be able to treat you themselves.

In brief: Differential diagnos

Dr. David May
Dr. David May
Dr. Lawrence Kessler
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: Not normal

Go see a periodontist who specializes in gum disease to help you.

In brief: Not normal

Dr. Lawrence Kessler
Dr. Lawrence Kessler
Dr. James Goodpaster
You might start with your general dentist first if you have someone you are comfortable with and they can refer you to a periodontist if you do not know one.
Dr. Stan Shih
Dentistry

In brief: Not normal

By definition, if you see something that has developed that was not there before, do have this examined by a professional.

In brief: Not normal

Dr. Stan Shih
Dr. Stan Shih