Are pancake syrups all the same from a nutritional standpoint?  is there any benefit in 100% maple syrup?

Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: 100% maple syrup
Pure maple syrup contains fewer calories and a higher concentration of minerals such as manganese and zinc than honey.
Manganese and zinc may help you maintain healthy immune function. It's loaded with polyphenols, plant-based compounds that work as antioxidants. I think it's a healthy choice for your pancake.

In brief: 100% maple syrup
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Absolutely Not
Some syrups are 100% maple or other natural sap.
These are sometimes hard to find. There are a few low calorie and no calorie or sugar free syrups. I can not stress enough that you have to read the labels. Do not assume that a product is sugar free or good for you with checking the stats. Pancakes anyone?

In brief: Absolutely Not
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Pancake syrup
Pancake syrups are essentially all the same.
100% maple syrup tastes better to many people. These are all pure sugar (carbohydrate), refined to different sweetnesses. The good thing is that there is no fat. But from a nutritional standpoint they are all essentially the same. "light" syrups have less sugar and fewer calories.

In brief: Pancake syrup
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Matt Malkin
Anesthesiology
In brief: All sugar
Maple may be more-authentic tasting and a bit thinner so you may use less.
But sugar is sugar and it's still extra calories. Same with honey. Juice and soda same. If you must have pancakes, try fresh berries.

In brief: All sugar
Dr. Matt Malkin
Dr. Matt Malkin
Dr. Jean Stewart
In brief: Look at ingredients
It's all sugar, but commercial syrups are all corn syrup and can upset little or big tummies.
Would you put karo syrup on your pancakes? My mom used to melt brown sugar with a little vanilla and tiny bit of water: not as good as 100% maple, but less $.

In brief: Look at ingredients
Dr. Jean Stewart
Dr. Jean Stewart