I'm 20 years old and my hip hurts all the time it feels swollen sometimes and hurts to move or anything?

Hip pain at 20. At 20 years of age, persistent pain in the hip is abnormal unless your bmi is over 35. I would recommend getting this checked at least with an x-ray to be sure you don't have some condition like slipped capital femoral epiphysis or legg-calve perthes disease (avascular necrosis) of the hip. An exam by a physician would also be a very good idea.
Hip tenderness? If this is hip tenderness on the outside hard to lay on this could be bursitis usually a overuse condition caused by a fast walking program or stair stepper or thai bo exctera see ortho if groin pain with stiffness see ortho for hip xrays.