Every night when I go tobed my nose is almost immediately stuffed and dry. Would anyone have a suggestion on why this may be, or a solution?

Dr. Joel Selter
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma
In brief: Stuffy nose at night
Most likely reasons for stuffy nose at night is probably related to either dust mites in pillow and mattress and/or to animal dander. Worthwhile to see allergist to find out what allergic to and how to avoid.

In brief: Stuffy nose at night
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Check your pillow
You seem to be reacting to your sleep envirnment.
Make sure that your sheets are changed every 1-2 weeks and don't forget to clean your comforter periodically as well. Don't let pets sleep in your bed every. Lastly, if you have a feather pillow, cover it in a hypoallergenic case.

In brief: Check your pillow
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Marsha Davis