Did Thai boxing last monday d 13 th and since I have a very tender sole of my foot have continued running but wen I rest and try to walk I have a limp?

Dr. David Laha
Podiatry

In brief: Ligament injury

You may have damaged the plantar facial ligament.
Best treatment in to ice 20min twice a day, good shoes and arch support, no barefoot, no weight bearing fitness activity and antiinflammatories. If persists see your foot specialists. Dr l.

In brief: Ligament injury

Dr. David Laha
Dr. David Laha
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Plantar fascitiis

Try icing the heel and arch, take antiinflammatories, refrain from boxing, massage the arch when getting out of bed, perform achilles tendon stretches, if pain persists see podiatrist.

In brief: Plantar fascitiis

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Contusion vs fractur

You have have injured the heel from kicking or landing on it hard and caused bruising of the tissue pad.
. With persistent use since the injur you may have worsened it. A stress fracture is also possible..Have it evaluated if it continues to be a problem...In the mean time, lay off from running on it for a week or two to see if it will get better...

In brief: Contusion vs fractur

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Cindy Juster