I've been having period every 2 weeks.?

Doctor can evaluate. The average cycle length (from the first day of one period to the first day of the next) is 28 days. Anything from 21-35 days is considered within normal limits. There are many causes for irregular periods. If you are having periods every two weeks, you might consider seeing your doctor for a full history and physical to determine what the cause could be.
Irregular bleeding. While there are many different causes of abnormal vaginal bleeding, the most common causes of bleeding twice a month are either "breakthrough" bleeding among women who use low-dose birth control pills, or "dysfunctional uterine bleeding" due to stress, a condition in which chronic stress changes the cycling of your body's female hormones and causes extra bleeding. The treatment is with hormones.