No insurance or job. Ft student. Any dr. Or prescription discount programs available for ADHD and Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) XR (brand or gen?)

No but Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) yes . Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) is an Adderall based medication that is smoother, longer acting and less likely to be abused. It is made by attaching a protein to the amphetamine salts that needs to be broken down for the amphetamine to work. The drug manufacturer, who also makes Adderall XR has a patient assistance program. You can find it online.
Meds without $. Many of the drug companies have programs to assist those with low income. If you were to visit their web site you can find indigent programs - and the forms to fill out to apply. Vyvanse, (lisdexamfetamine) another adderall-like product, continues to have coupons that can assist with payment.