Is there any way to tone down being horny all the time? Im 30 and its worse than ever, & my boyfriend isnt as into it as me. Also I have pcos.

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: OCP's

Women with pcos can have an increased testosterone, which may cause an increased libido.
Oral cotraceptive pill's (ocp's) are noted for decreasing the libido by increasing the sex hormone binding globulin - an additional effect in a woman with pcos would be the decrease in testosterone due to the ovarian suppression - both of these factors should result in some decrease in the libido.

In brief: OCP's

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Horny

Women can have increased sex drive in their 30 th which i believe it is u age also, specially during their menstrual cycle.
In addition if u have manic disorder u can feel that way . Try to talk to u physician about it.

In brief: Horny

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Jane Van Dis