How might I get rid of (or reduce) a bump on my nose bridge?

Nasal bump. A bump on the bridge of the nose is also known as a dorsal hump. Reducing this kind of a hump on the dorsum of the nose requires surgery. There are several methods to reduce the hump in surgery. This kind of surgery is typically done by ENT surgeons and plastic surgeons. I'd recommend an evaluation to discuss if surgery is something you really want to do.