Any tips on getting rid of red spider veins around the nose?

Usually laser. Red veins on or around the nose are usually best treated with superficial lasers by dermatologists, or plastic surgeons or vein specialists. If they are large blue or purple veins on the nose, we have injected( sclerotherapy ), with the fda medicines: Asclera or sts. www.phlebolgy.org for vein dr.
Multiple options. I don't think that there is a single best way but there are mutiple options including sclerotherapy, ipl, laser, veinwave, veingogh and micro needle radio frequency. The size of the veins and the training and experience of the treating physician usually influence what treatment is recommended. My usual treatment is sclerotherapy or laser for very small veins. You should see a vein specialist.
Veins nose. These can be treated well with either veingogh or IPA with very good results.
Treatment options. The old standby is a pulsed dye laser like a ktp to treat tiny red spider veins on the nose. Newer options like veinwave use radiofrequency energy and work as well but don't hurt as much . It can take several treatments. Consult an experienced vein specialist or dermatologist.