Should I see a dermatologist or podiatrist for toenail fungus?

Either one. Both a dermatologist and podiatrist can help you with your problem.
Podiatrist. In my experience a good podiatrist will be able to address both those problems.
Dermatologist. There are several treatments. Best to see what, if any, of these are appropriate for you. Oral terbinafine is safe and costs only $10 now. Do not take if you have any kind of hepatitis. Taken for 3 months, 60% of cases will be clear a year later. First see a specialist: about 1/2 the cases sent to me have other types of nail abnormalities, not fungus.
Either! Podiatrists are specialists of the foot and ankle. We do surgery (bunions, hammertoes, ankle fractures, etc.), wound care for diabetics or trauma patients, treat athlete's foot and toenails fungus, ingrown toenails, tendinitis, sports injuries, birth defects or deformities, bracing and orthotics--just about anything affecting the foot or ankle. Dermatologists are a great choice as well!